© Nobel Media. Photo Alexander Mahmoud 2018
The department of Economics of IP Paris is honoured to invite you to a Nobel Prize in Economics hybrid lecture, open to all, on the 10th of January 2022 from 12pm to 2pm to present the contributions of this year’s three recipients:
- David Card “for his empirical contributions to labour economics”
- Joshua D. Angrist and Guido W. Imbens “for their methodological contributions to the analysis of causal relationships”
The lecture will be given by Xavier d’Haultfoeuille (CREST & ENSAE), Francis Kramarz (CREST & ENSAE), Roland Rathelot (CREST & ENSAE) and Pauline Rossi (CREST & X).
The lecture documents are available here:
- David Card
- Angrist’s and Imbens’ contributions to applied economics
- (Some of) David Card’s contributions to labour economics
- Angrist and Imbens’ methodological contributions
The video recording of the leture is available on this link.