CREST is a proudly international and unique center for scientific research at the cross-section of economics, finance, quantitative sociology and statistics with an ambitious graduate program in each discipline at the Master and PhD levels.
Our primary location is in the ENSAE Paris building on the Palaiseau campus of Institut Polytechnique de Paris in the outskirts of the French capital with a secondary location on the Bruz campus of ENSAI in the outskirts of the city of Rennes.
CREST recruits at the international and French job markets in each of its four disciplines. We offer competitive conditions for positions at the Postdoctoral, Assistant and Associate Professor levels.
Every year CREST promotes and supports a line-up of highly trained and ambitious doctoral candidates able to compete for the premium academic, public and private sector positions.
Assistant, Associate and Full Professorships
- Research Assistant – Prof. Francis Kramarz, ERC FIRMNET. Position starting on august/september 2022 at CREST:
- Associate/Full Professor position starting on Sep. 1, 2022 at the Dept. of Economics of Ecole polytechnique, IP Paris:
- Associate/Full Professor position in Economics starting on Sep. 1, 2022 at ENSAE-CREST:
- Assistant/Associate Professor position in Statistics and Machine Learning starting on Sep. 1, 2022 at ENSAE Paris-CREST:
- Tenure-Track Position in Economics at ENSAE-CREST
- Gestionnaire administratif H/F, date limite de candidature le 31 may 2022:
Discover the 2021-22 CREST Job Market Candidates
Development and Experimental Economics
JMP : Improving the Perception of the Police by the Youth
Empirical Industrial Organization and Structural Demand Estimation
JMP : Measuring Substitution Patterns with a Flexible Demand Model
Macroeconomics and Public Finance
JMP : No Regret Fiscal Reforms
Congratulations to our 2021 job market candidates and best of luck in their new academic positions:
Antoine Ferey – Assistant Professor at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität
Jérémy Hervelin – Post-Doc at THEMA, CY Paris Cergy Université
Avetik Karagulyan – Post-Doc at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
Bérengère Patault – Assistant Professor at University of Amsterdam
Emilie Sartre – Post-Doc at Brown University
Nicolas Schreuder – Post-Doc at University of Genova
Laura Tinsi – Researcher at EDF