CREST is a proudly international and unique center for scientific research at the cross-section of economics, finance, quantitative sociology and statistics with an ambitious graduate program in each discipline at the Master and PhD levels.
Our primary location is in the ENSAE Paris building on the Palaiseau campus of Institut Polytechnique de Paris in the outskirts of the French capital with a secondary location on the Bruz campus of ENSAI in the outskirts of the city of Rennes.
CREST recruits at the international and French job markets in each of its four disciplines. We offer competitive conditions for positions at the Postdoctoral, Assistant and Associate Professor levels.
Every year CREST promotes and supports a line-up of highly trained and ambitious doctoral candidates able to compete for the premium academic, public and private sector positions.
Assistant or Associate Professorships
- – Professeur de finance quantitative, actuariat (date limite de dépôt des candidatures le 30 avril 2021)
- – Position in Statistics at ENSAI (Application deadline: March 31st, 2021)
- – Position in Sociology (Application deadline: March 31st, 2021)
- – Position in Econometrics/Applied Econometrics (Application deadline: March 1st, 2021)
- – Position in Applied Econometrics (Application deadline: January 15, 2021)
- – Postdoctoral Position in Sociology / Demography / Economics (Application deadline: April 20th, 2021)
- – ECODEC Postdoctoral Fellowships (Application Deadline: April 5th, 2021)
- – Position in Digital Economics and Blockchains (Application deadline: February 1, 2021)
- – GENES PhD Scholarships (Application Deadline: May 15th, 2021)
- – ECODEC PhD Scholarships (Application Deadline: April 5th, 2021)
- – Prestation en traitement des données bibliométriques – CREST GENES (Application Deadline: July 31st, 2021)
- – Appel à candidatures – Poste d’assistant.e de recherche / Research assistant (pre-doc) position in economics and econometrics (date limite de dépôt des candidatures le 1er octobre 2021 / Application deadline October 1st, 2021)
Congratulations to our 2021 job market candidates and best of luck in their new academic positions:
Antoine Ferey – Assistant Professor at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität
Jérémy Hervelin – Post-Doc at THEMA, CY Paris Cergy Université
Avetik Karagulyan – Post-Doc at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
Bérengère Patault – Assistant Professor at University of Amsterdam
Emilie Sartre – Post-Doc at Brown University
Nicolas Schreuder – Post-Doc at University of Genova
Laura Tinsi – Researcher at EDF