CREST is a proudly international and unique center for scientific research at the cross-section of economics, finance, quantitative sociology and statistics with an ambitious graduate program in each discipline at the Master and PhD levels.
Our primary location is in the ENSAE Paris building on the Palaiseau campus of Institut Polytechnique de Paris in the outskirts of the French capital with a secondary location on the Bruz campus of ENSAI in the outskirts of the city of Rennes.
CREST recruits at the international and French job markets in each of its four disciplines. We offer competitive conditions for positions at the Postdoctoral, Assistant and Associate Professor levels.
Every year CREST promotes and supports a line-up of highly trained and ambitious doctoral candidates able to compete for the premium academic, public and private sector positions.
Congratulations to our 2020 job market candidates and best of luck in their new academic positions:
Ao Wang – Assistant Professor at University of Warwick
Anasuya Raj – Assistant Professor at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München and Post-Doc researcher at University of Zurich
Clémence Tricaud – Assistant Professor at UCLA Anderson School of Management
Alfonso Montes – Post-Doc researcher at THEMA Université de Cergy-Pontoise
Yannick Guyonvarch – Post-Doc researcher at Télécom-Paris
Antoine Bertheau – Post-Doc researcher at University of Copenhagen
Geoffrey Chinot – Post-Doc researcher at ETH Zurich
Badr-Eddine Cherief-Abdellatif – Post-Doc researcher at University of Oxford
Boris Muzellec – Post-Doc researcher at SIERRA INRIA/ENS Paris
Assistant or Associate Professorships
- – Professeur de finance quantitative, actuariat (date limite de dépôt des candidatures le 30 avril 2021)
- – Position in Statistics at ENSAI (Application deadline: March 31st, 2021)
- – Position in Sociology (Application deadline: March 31st, 2021)
- – Position in Econometrics/Applied Econometrics (Application deadline: March 1st, 2021)
- – Position in Applied Econometrics (Application deadline: January 15, 2021)
- – Postdoctoral Position in Sociology / Demography / Economics (Application deadline: April 20th, 2021)
- – ECODEC Postdoctoral Fellowships (Application Deadline: April 5th, 2021)
- – Position in Digital Economics and Blockchains (Application deadline: February 1, 2021)
CREST is proud to support a stellar line-up of candidates on the 2021 Job Market:
Antoine Ferey – PhD Candidate in Economics, specializing in the fields of Public Economics, Behavioral Economics; Theoretical and Applied Microeconomics
Jérémy Hervelin – PhD Candidate in Economics, specializing in the fields of Labor Economics, Evaluation of Public Policies, School-to-Work Conditions, Behavioral Economics
Bérengère Patault – PhD Candidate in Economics, specializing in the fields of International Trade, Labor Economics and Applied Microeconomics
Emilie Sartre – PhD Candidate in Economics, specializing in the fields of Public Economics, Political Economy, Applied Microeconomics