Wednesday 2nd of October 2019
Amphi 200 at ENSAE
We are pleased to announce that the CREST PhD Day will take place on October 2 in Amphi 200 at ENSAE.
All PhD Students and Faculty Members are welcomed. The event will consist in a presentation of the CREST and its areas of research, rules and regulations of the PhD Program at IP Paris, and presentations of the PhD students’ research topics.
The expected program of the day is as follows:
- 9:30: Arrival and coffee
- 10:00: Morning session:
- Welcome speech, general presentation of the CREST and its activities (working groups, seminars)
- Presentation by new Assistant Profs of their research agenda
- Presentation by new PhD students of their research topics
- 12:30: Lunch
- 14:00: Afternoon session:
- Rules and regulations for PhD studies
- Tips on how to make the most of a PhD experience
- Presentation of the Job Market in Economics
We look forward to meeting you on this exciting day!